Summary Period: 2006-02-13 to 2006-11-07
Total Lines Of Code: 2776 (2006-11-13 15:18)
|Author||Changes||Lines of Code||Lines per Change|
|Totals||55 (100.0%)||3095 (100.0%)||56.2|
|benoitx||46 (83.6%)||2388 (77.2%)||51.9|
|davesag||9 (16.4%)||707 (22.8%)||78.5|
Thanks to Shelby Sanders for this set of patches (see below) as well as couple of extra one (spelling summary on method, passing the axis information when using the MergeAndChartReport and found same XSLT bug in qalab/maven 1 modules).
- Changed BuildStatChartMojo to allow overriding of axis titles
- Overrode axis titles to differentiate between "Violation Count" and "Coverage Percent"
- Changed QALabStatAllMergeMojo to create an empty "qalab.xml" when there is nothing to merge in order to avoid errors in reporting
- A couple of minor fixes for reference bugs in the stylesheets
83 lines of code changed in:
As noticed by Shelby, the Cobertura stats could be part of the movers as they are kept at file level.
The trend however should be inverted as 100 = 0 defects, so qalab calculates 100-statValue as the actual move.
Change across the board.
3 lines of code changed in:
re-introduced the @parameter, I do not think that I can add back the @required as this mojo should not be used anymore... (well there are better ways!)
1 lines of code changed in:
Created TWO reports for Maven2 that do a lot:
* goes through all supported items
* merges the data in qalab.xml
* Generate every charts for the qalab.xml
* generate the XDOC documents required to integrate the results
* generates the xml for movers (i.e. calculate the movers)
* generate the XDOC documents required to integrate the results on the web site/fml/faq.fml
Both reports can be customized but that should really the exception...
1102 lines of code changed in:
Movers Default is checkstyle, pmd and findbugs. Please note that there is no point of adding pmd-cpd, simian or Cobertura as no statistics are kept at file level for those.
5 lines of code changed in:
* Integrated the reports in the maven site (Oh Yes!!) via the generation of xdocs. This is now the default behaviour but one can still call the old stylesheets
* Created a simple QALabStatAllMergeMojo that creates all merge in one go with default values from Maven. But it is configurable also.
472 lines of code changed in:
* Changed default to use a DATE only (and replace stats if same date is found). a new config "dateOnly" allows you to change it.
*Added multiple specialised Mojos for Checkstyle, pmd, Simian, Findbugs, Coberetura, PMD CPD in order
to simplify the POM (i.e. no need to define where the input file is or the handler, unless you need to change the default maven values)
* Changed default summaryOnly to false for charts
* Added support for PMD CPD: Copy Paste Detector
* Added support for Cobertura: cobertura-line and cobertura-branch
* Updated to use JFreeChart 1.0.2 and JCommon 1.0.5
* Updated to use QALab 0.9.2
364 lines of code changed in:
Creating a series of 'sub Mojos' to simplify the declaration of qalab tasks in the pom.xml
351 lines of code changed in:
Dave, took the liberty to add a default type.
7 lines of code changed in:
corrected stupid error wherein i forgot to update the dependency in the pom file
to qalab 0.8.0. so fixed that and changed refererence to getTotalViolations()
1 lines of code changed in:
Fixed checkstyle and PMD errors.
incorporated qalab itself into the build
added LICENSE.TXT and site docs
added package.html files
63 lines of code changed in:
643 lines of code changed in:
Generated by StatSVN v0.1